Thursday, December 07, 2006

Female: The Saga of Three Births

I don't remember of reading this anywhere, but I strongly believe in the philosophy I refer to as "Female: The Saga of Three Births".

Let me begin with defining what word Birth means…. I Gooogled for while and arrived at Answers.com, and found a compiled list of various definitions of the word “Birth". Here is an excerpt from that page…




Birth. (n.d.). WordNet 1.7.1. Retrieved December 07, 2006, from Answers.com Web site: http://www.answers.com/topic/birth

So, we can safely say that the word “Birth” relates to a new beginning…and if we were to relate this with the life of a female, it kind of fits in well…

First Birth, or the natural birth, a girl is born in the family.

Second Birth
,
or the marriage, a girl moves to a new family to discover un-chartered waters.

Third Birth, or the motherhood, a she is no more a girl; she is a mother now and is all set to bear a new set of responsibilities.

No comments: